Darren Darwish, Esq.
Founding President and Managing Attorney
Darren Darwish, the Founding President and Managing Attorney of The Darwish Law Firm, APC, is an award-winning and top-rated consumer attorney who represents plaintiffs in catastrophic personal injury, lemon law, and insurance bad faith. Darren has a passion for representing injury victims and consumers, and he is committed to seeking Justice For The Little Guy®.
Darren has made a commitment to protect the rights of individuals who have suffered personal injuries due to the negligence of others. He is committed to providing excellent legal services to his clients and making sure that they receive the treatment and compensation they deserve in order to get better and live a happier life. Unlike many other personal injury law firms who assign a case manager, Darren prides himself on communicating directly and building trust with each of his clients. With a true passion for the law, Darren has a hunger for success and focuses on obtaining the best possible results for his clients.
As one of Southern California’s rising leaders in his profession, Darren has been recognized by his peers and selected to the 2019 Southern California Rising Star list, an honor reserved for lawyers who exhibit excellence in practice. Only 2.5% of attorneys in Southern California receive this distinction.
Before starting The Darwish Law Firm, Darren was an attorney at Abir Cohen Treyzon Salo, LLP and Geragos & Geragos, APC.
Darren was raised in Los Angeles. With the support and guidance of his family and friends, he became the first of his family to graduate college. In his spare time, Darren enjoys spending time with his family and friends, hiking, traveling, and rooting for his beloved Los Angeles Lakers. Darren is conversational in Hebrew and Arabic.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury Accidents
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Lemon Law
- Insurance Bad Faith
Verdicts and Settlements
- $4,500,000 Settlement – Car Accident
- $2,600,000 Settlement – Brain Injury/TBI
- $2,000,000 Settlement – Wrongful Death/Premises Liability
- $1,760,000 Verdict – Breach of Contract
- $1,200,000 Verdict – Breach of Contract
- $250,000 Settlement – Car Accident
- $100,000 Settlement – Insurance Bad Faith
- State Bar of California
Professional Affiliations and Leadership Roles
- Downtown Los Angeles Bar Association – Board Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles – Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California – Member
- The American Association For Justice – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- California Young Lawyers Association – Member
- Los Angeles Jewish Bar Association – Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – Member
- 2019 Southern California Rising Star
- Mayor’s Commendation, City of Lancaster for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- J.D.; Loyola Law School
- B.A. in History – summa cum laude; University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)